Who we are
Creating a sustainable lifestyle of self growth, joy and gratitude. Grove Campus is a lifestyle brand that promotes a movement to take care of yourself & a movement to make the world a better place through community building.
Find yourself better than you were yesterday and leave the world better than you found it for tomorrow.
How do we inspire the world to take their yoga practice off of the mat?
Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity & Community
Our values reflected through
Our passion is to keep children young in mind, heart and soul for as long as possible. We want to remove the hardships of life that often come with limiting beliefs, diminished sense of confidence and self worth, leaving everyone with a sense that they are loved and supported. Together we will continue to nurture community and let everyone know they are worthy of starting life on equal footing.
Our products are printed with eco-friendly water-based ink
- We use environmentally sustainable materials in our products, like cork, 100 % organic cotton, up-cycled materials, and bamboo
- All orders are shipped in biodegradable or recycled packaging
- Our clothes are ethically manufactured by manufacturers around the globe where workers are treated lawfully and humanely
- To the best of our ability, we print on demand to prevent waste. Like most clothing companies, due to minimum order volumes for garments, we occasionally produce a small amount of excess units
We are committed to fair trade and only stock products from businesses that practice fair trade. This means they are committed to providing fair living wages and a healthy and safe working environment for all employees as well as training, health care, childcare and savings plans
Our materials are sourced from manufacturers who use sustainable farming and production processes. They avoid using pesticides, fertilizers, hormones, and preservatives which damage the earth and are harmful to people.
- Global Organic Textile Standard
- FLOCERT (FLO ID 4512)
- ISO 9001:2000
- OEKOTEX 100